The SOHO Cycling Promise to Safety & Fitness.
STUDIO UPDATE – FACE MASK REQUIRED:
- A face mask is now required to enter the studio, in adherence to city and county ordinances. A face mask or face shield is now required when entering the studio, exiting class, and when standing in all common areas. The face mask is not required while riding, but recommend to remain properly on your face, until situated on your bike or when class starts.
Our Updated Cleaning Procedures:
- CDC recommended disinfectants & increased cleaning. Our staff will be using disinfectants proven to kill viruses like COVOD-19 in all common areas before and after check-in, in locker rooms, and in the studio/equipment.
- All high-traffic surfaces disinfected after every class. Any surface, door handle, counter or locker.
- All bikes & bands disinfected after each session. We have made all classes 45-minutes and added time between sessions* to allow our staff to adequately clean. *please review the updated daily and weekend class times.
- All staff will be wearing gloves. During cleaning, check-in and masks available when setting clients bikes.
Our Updated Social Distance Layout
- Please take a look at the UPDATED SOCIALLY DISTANCED STUDIO LAYOUT HERE
- Bikes 1 & 2 will be located next to the mirror to the left of the instructor
- Bikes 10, 11, 12, 13 will be located next to the mirror to the right of the instructor
- We will temporarily be operating with limited projector use, until further notice.
Before You Arrive
- A face mask is required. In adherence with city and county ordinances, all riders and start are required to wear a face mask or shield to enter the building and when not on their bike.
- Staff temperature checked before shifts. To provide safety to our riders.
- Complete the NEW COVID-19 Waiver. Click Here to Download COVID-19 Waiver
*Please note that we do not allow riders under the age of 14. Minors must be accompanied by an adult with a waiver filled out in their name and signed by their guardians
- Self monitor to protect our community. If you feel sick or have symptoms, please do not come to class. We will gladly return the session to your account.
- To allow all riders a bike, we will be enforcing our 4 hour cancellation & late policies. Following the CDC social distance guidelines, our studio will only remain at 50% capacity. So to help us come out of this financial crisis, we must enforce our late & cancellation policies to help classes remain safely full.
- PLEASE NOTE, that any package you had in your account as of March 16, 2020, will be updated to reflect all closure time. This includes Unlimited Months or Unlimited weeks to begin again when the studio can start taking reservations.
- Rider temperature taken. Prior to check-in, a staff member will be gathering your temperature at the desk or door. We will be monitoring rider’s temperature to stay with in CDC recommended safe temperature range. Should it be above guidelines, we will work to credit your cycling session back to you.
- Floor markers will mark safe social distance while waiting. Please stand on the Orange Logo markers to keep a safe distance while waiting. You may want to wait in your car until 10 minutes prior to allow the previous class to exit.
- Let us open the door for you! To take away the extra touch, let our staff prop open the front and studio door for check-in and check-out.
- Stay to the left when coming or going to allow easy passage around the studio. Check-in counter on your left when you arrive, grab your smoothie to the left on your way out.
- Only bring what you need when possible. We kindly ask you to only bring the essentials to ride or shop. If you need to bring additional items, they must be stored in a locker*. *all lockers sanitized after each class/use.
- Use the sanitize stations. Hand sanitizers and extra sanitizing wipes accessible throughout the studio.
- All bikes will be 6 ft apart. To ensure the safety of our staff and other riders please do not change, or move bikes. See the front desk for issues or swaps.
- Be on time and try to limit leaving your bike, unless necessary. To keep our sanctuary safe we will be enforcing our late policy to start class on time.
- Extra sanitation stations and wipes available, so feel free to do an extra wipe down of bikes & bands before or after class for your own assurance.
- Although we all love a high five and hug, start with a smile and an air five to keep the energy high and the risks low.
- To ensure time to clean, please exit at the end of stretching. This will help our staff properly clean the room for the next class.
- Should you need to shower, please let the front desk know before you enter to allow us to properly sanitize after each use.
- If you forget your locker combo, please step to the side and allow the locker area to clear out before asking for assistance from the desk.
- Should any retail be returned or tried on, please know that we will not be returning it to the floor until deemed safe by CDC standards.
It’s OUR community, and we’re all able to help out.
Besides respecting the “new norm” in CDC, government, and studio guidelines set in place; we ask that each of our SOHO family members take a safe approach and help take ownership in finding a solution that allows us all to be together again.
- Please try your best to practice social distancing while in common areas & shared spaces like the locker rooms.
- Please try to limit intentional personal contact; while we all love a good hug and a sweaty high five, right now a smile and a “WHOOP” will do.
- If you have any symptoms, a fever, cough or concern for COVID-19, please stay home until you are free of your symptoms and fever.
- If you have tested positive, or knowingly come into contact with individual(s) who have been positive for COVID-19, we simply ask you follow safe social distancing and stay home for the recommended 14 days or until you test negative for COVID-19.
- If you have any concerns, feel unwell or unsure, stay home. We will work to return the session to your account for when you are feeling better.
We can’t wait to see you again. So please know that we rely on you, your health, your dedication, and your support as we come back from this crisis. In 11 years, we have only shut our doors for a few days at a time; now, we return at smaller numbers but with bigger hearts. Our next few weeks depend on your support to keep these doors open and safe.